Long fun clowns

  • Thread starter Thread starter tnewell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tnewell

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
887
Reaction score
448
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lfs is selling there personal long fin clowns for pretty cheap and I’ve always wanted to have long fins due to there amazing movement and color variation. Only problem is that I already have a davinci designer clown and a regular ocellaris clown paired in my tank. I want to trade them in as a pair and get the long fins but I want other people’s input on how sensitive they are to water parameters and how easy they are to care for, and most importantly are they worth going through the hassle? They have already been paired in the lfs 40 gallon for quite some time
89B8F753-2B0A-4C0C-B636-B542B3683D4F.jpeg
 
You should probably keep yours and ship the long fin ones to me. I will keep you up to date on how they are doing. Lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new