Long spine urchin care

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omakoshark
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Omakoshark

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
157
Reaction score
40
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Today I purchased a long spine urchin for my 32.5 gallon flex. I know they can grow fast, so how long do you think it can live comfortably in this tank. Also do you have any additional care tips?
 
Hey! Today I purchased a long spine urchin for my 32.5 gallon flex. I know they can grow fast, so how long do you think it can live comfortably in this tank. Also do you have any additional care tips?
Your other thread answered
Should be ok in tank but tank should be very stable and plenty of algae
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new