Long tentacle anemome steal...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dustinba
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustinba

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2015
Messages
250
Reaction score
115
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually don't buy fish from Petco but this anemome looked healthy, and I saw a new person working there so I tested them. Do I feel bad for doing what I did? Not really. If anything i saved this anemome from its sure death. Anyway, i "fooled" the worker to think it was a different tag number so I only got him for 10$.
 
Not sure that I would be proud of "fooling" someone, but telling yourself that you "saved" it might make one feel better about this deception.
 
Kind of like stealing. Literally. Not something to be proud of.
 
That's really funny......hopefully the kid got fired, that would be even more funny. You sound like a d bag.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new