Long thin stringy torches name?

ChrisfromBrick

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2024
Messages
3,556
Reaction score
4,903
Location
Brick, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello- curious to know what those long stringy torches are called? Doesn’t have to be expensive of wildly colorful. I just want one that gets really long skinny tentacles that looks super flowy. Do you know what I mean?
 
Usually the Indonesian torches are long and stringy. Aussies tend to be thicker strands. Malaysians are shorter.

Proper flow can assist in the look you're after.
 
Hello- curious to know what those long stringy torches are called? Doesn’t have to be expensive of wildly colorful. I just want one that gets really long skinny tentacles that looks super flowy. Do you know what I mean?
Any sample pictures you can provide?
 
Any sample pictures you can provide?
I think he means like this?
IMG_0258.jpeg
 
I know a guy selling these

Parent colony


0C7F208B-762C-49CC-965F-697D3CD86A97.jpeg
CDCC494B-1764-439C-9BF2-61F11BB6063C.jpeg


Sample frags
97E639A8-6C88-48AC-BCFD-05EAD3F63FCF.jpeg
D92481E8-273F-43B4-AFA8-EFFD1CE686F5.jpeg
 
this is exactly what i mean!
I can get you in touch with the seller @xem vo reef send him a dm or see if he replies here. If you don’t hear from him let me know via dm, I have his cell and can reach out for you

He offered me a 2 head that was splitting to 4 heads for $250

Called it “long tail ultra gold”

I bought amazeballs goni from him. Good seller, I would recommend. Beautiful tanks also
 

Neon green, Euphyllia glabrescens and Indonesian gold are some of the thinner tentacled torches​

 
Also make sure you place them far away from nearby corals. They have reach and potent stings.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new