Long time follower, new member

Bobfathers_reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
19
Location
ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, my names Rob, I've been in the fish hobby since I was 7 with my first tank being some convict cichlids. I've always kept in the hobby but recently made the switch to mixed reef and I absolutely love it. I look forward to learning more everyday. I have an Instagram for my tank if anyone is curious it's *bobfathers_reef* give it a follow if you'd like. Thanks for having me
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new