Long time lurker, new member!

pleing1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2021
Messages
16
Reaction score
25
Location
Naples
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
I've been in the professional aquarium space for a few years and recently got hired as the new aquarist for a non-profit in Florida, USA. I've come to these forums for a long time to get some info and finally made an account!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new