Long time lurker

littleminnnow

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2024
Messages
36
Reaction score
60
Location
boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

Started my first reef tank in 2020 after 4 years doing freshwater. I currently have a 75 gal fish only and a 20 gal nano cube.

My current obsessions are with my Long tentacle anemone who I think has an injured foot and like to float around my tank (I hope he makes it), and the oysters I just put in from the local grocery store. I have acros, zoas, and hammer corals among others and my current tank favorites are the possum wrasse, blue striped pipes and my scooter blenny. I just started a tiggerpod culture today since they don't seem to be multiplying in my sump (I knew it wouldn't work but I tried). I'm an experimental reefer that likes the weird little creatures and does many things not by the book.

My LFS guy is old school cool and taught me his ways.

Whats your favorite member of your clean up crew?
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R! Id say my favorite clean up crew was my blood red fire shrimp
robin williams hello GIF
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new