Long time Reef Junky. New to R2R

Frogspawn74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

My name is Nick (Frogspawn). I have been in the hobby for almost 17 years. It was my wifes idea for me to have a hobby. She said married people dont party or drink. lol. She picked and aquarium and I said no. Then I saw a reef tank! I was sold. My system has grown over the years and invaded my house like a plague. Currently I have around an 800 gallon system. consisting of a 300DD and a 200 main display with tiered remote filtration and a frag system.

Feel free to ask any questions.
7B375DBD-F7EB-4DA8-9A22-42EB77B04484_zpsyxklx9ww.jpg

image_zpsxul76rz2.jpg

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow yes we want more what's the tech specs what kind of lights what are u using for flow
I envy u sir

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beautiful reef!

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi sorry I'm late but I had to jump it welcome to reef2reef here as you seem you will find an amazing group of people that strive to share their knowledge of the amazing saltwater world. There are tons of threads and information that will overload you at first but as you get into it you'll find out it's a lot of fun we enjoyed learning of other people's travels in the Salt Water World ask as many questions as you like because there are no stupid ones also we love pictures tons and tons of pictures so even though I'm late I still would like to say welcome to Reef2 Reef

OP
OP
Frogspawn74

Frogspawn74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome.

Pretty impressive tank to say the least. What coral is up front almost dead center on the sand bed, Scoli?

The dark red and army green just left of the orange/green lobo? Then yes. Sad to say I just lost in this week from the orange lobo getting knocked over:(

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.3%
Back