Long time salt. First time coral.

Hey thanks! This is great to hear. I have two RS but they are 250’s. Never gone this big before. I was worried about not being braced so it’s good to hear people have had large RS tanks with no issues.
We have a XXL750 for over 2 years and a 3XL900 of around 1 year or maybe a little more.
 
GMP_U2F2ZUdIMDE=.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new