Long Time Stalker

Rocco's Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2023
Messages
86
Reaction score
112
Location
FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figured I may as well introduce myself! Been a long time lurker here and have always wanted to get into the hobby. I had my first saltwater fish tank probably 25 years ago or more now when I was a kid and have wanted/desired to get another tank ever since then. Well the time has come and I originally bought an 80 gallon IM SR Pro 2 a couple of months ago. While it was sitting my house, I got this crazy idea to go bigger, a lot bigger. With the Black Friday deals I went ahead and ordered an Eshopps Mariner M180! When it gets closer to getting the tank wet I plan to make a build thread for sure! Now I have to figure out if I want to sell or keep the 80 gallon 😆

In the meantime, hello everyone!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new