Long tip enineme

Yasminescott31!

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
11
Location
michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My maroon clown is biting the tips of the anemone. What do I do and is it normal
 
Yes some clowns will do that. I think its natural.....take picture please
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 44
Has it hosted? If not and they’re a new introduction it may just be its way of trying it out. If the anemone isn’t suffering it’s probably ok.
 
He was literally taken the tips off. Do you think he is safe? I was trying to catch the maroon clown because I thought the aneome was in danger.
 
The LTA would appreciate some soft sand !
 
it looks very healthy and gorgeous tho
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new