Long Torch Sweepers

  • Thread starter Thread starter ccole
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ccole

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2021
Messages
327
Reaction score
443
Location
Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my torch colonies puts off long sweeper tentacles. I love the torch but I wish there was a way to prevent the sweepers!

8D578317-3E93-4B08-88AC-81C17A5192BB.jpeg
 
I would love to have that problem. Too much flow in my tank, I think.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new