Longfin Clownfish

clownfish.reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2017
Messages
21
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are your thoughts on longfins? Love them or hate them? I was thinking about getting a pair for my newest tank but I just can't pull the trigger, I want to know your opinions!
 
Im in between... I LOVE their looks, but I HATE the price. Either way you do what brings you joy. Good luck!
 
Im in between... I LOVE their looks, but I HATE the price. Either way you do what brings you joy. Good luck!

Thanks! Yeah I like their looks, but it is a little on the pricey side. I like sustainable aquatics a lot, so I'll watch for a summer sale!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new