Longisland reefers

  • Thread starter Thread starter MattL22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MattL22

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2010
Messages
1,590
Reaction score
37
Location
Longisland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I'm new to this site was wondering if there is anyone from longisland oon this site I'm in buying frags locally I live in gardencity Nassau county
Shoot me a pm
Matt lehmann
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new