Longtime Reefer and Fishguy New to R2R

Triton_Z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I'm a life-long fish and saltwater guy for about 30 years now. Used to participate over at RC back in the early 2000-2010s and wanted to join an active community besides FB. R2R seems to fit the bill. Lurking for awhile on the boards here, but wanted to help and discuss more.

Downsized from an established FOWLR 210g tank established for around 15 years (painful to shut it down) to a new RedSea Reefer 200 after a recent home move. Enjoy the hobby and learning.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I'm a life-long fish and saltwater guy for about 30 years now. Used to participate over at RC back in the early 2000-2010s and wanted to join an active community besides FB. R2R seems to fit the bill. Lurking for awhile on the boards here, but wanted to help and discuss more.

Downsized from an established FOWLR 210g tank established for around 15 years (painful to shut it down) to a new RedSea Reefer 200 after a recent home move. Enjoy the hobby and learning.

Welcome! Glad you found R2R and joined. Sounds like you will fit right in!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find more people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curved Orange transperant R2R 10-18-22.png

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back