Look at all these mertensii

  • Thread starter Thread starter sprungson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sprungson

Anemone Lover
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2019
Messages
670
Reaction score
590
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some kid in Vietnam posted this on Facebook. Wow
A59CD553-0024-4686-96C3-8EE2138EF0BA.jpeg
55355FC8-D278-447B-A470-A5B19D059204.jpeg
7FA22E23-F62D-4987-B7E1-CE50361F903A.jpeg
F85F6C3F-0FB3-48D4-99A9-67B0BD558E2B.jpeg
650CA450-E9A9-42EA-859A-9E6AA262C8F4.jpeg
 
Nice!
 
I have wanted one for a long time. Never found one, so gave up and have switched my tank over. Beauts!!!!
 
I was in LA last week and saw Mertensii anemones at every shop I stopped in. Wholesalers must have brought in a bunch that week and the shops in LA got first picks
 
Wow expensive. Even in Canada you can buy a purple locally for $100. But then with shipping I’m paying another $130 on top.
 
I was in LA last week and saw Mertensii anemones at every shop I stopped in. Wholesalers must have brought in a bunch that week and the shops in LA got first picks
I'm from LA, and the thing is, not many reefers around here care for Mertensii. They prefer the in-your-face color of haddoni and gigs. Some mertensii have been sitting at these LFS's for weeks. A friend of mine wanted to sell his purple with orange tip mertens locally, but no interest :(
 
I'm from LA, and the thing is, not many reefers around here care for Mertensii. They prefer the in-your-face color of haddoni and gigs. Some mertensii have been sitting at these LFS's for weeks. A friend of mine wanted to sell his purple with orange tip mertens locally, but no interest :(
Cause they grow like weeds , and over take the tank , eventually
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new