• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Look for neptune apex trident and base unit

1stPhantom

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2024
Messages
143
Reaction score
107
Location
Feasterville-Trevose
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for pmo if you selling one and the price please keep it reasonable will not be paying close to the original price because for all that I’ll just go with a new one willing to do shipping or pick it up if your near by
 
Looking for pmo if you selling one and the price please keep it reasonable will not be paying close to the original price because for all that I’ll just go with a new one willing to do shipping or pick it up if your near by
I have an Apex A3 with the temperature and Ph probe. Also have the Trident and EB8 bar…thanks Linda
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new