Look what I found old school now

Should we make @revhtree bring back, good old days?

  • Yes

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No comment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm lost

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Yes we can

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No we can

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10
Unfortunately support and updates for the old site was discontinued, so we had to upgrade to the new site :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new