Look what I found!

schminksbro

Guardian of The Blue Glow
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
2,010
Reaction score
49
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC06437.jpg

DSC06438.jpg
 
Very healthy looking!
 
Oh and very NICE! :D
 
Notice the red coloration. Not the typical blue/green coloration you normally find on Mandarins. I don't know that it is all that rare but it's not all that common either.
 
Beautiful fish! Mandarins are my fave.
 
Kewl fish, M@ry Ruth has one that looks almost identical! I can't tell from your pic but does't it have the elongated spine on the dorsal fin?
 
Yes it does. It is a male and a very large one too.
Kewl fish, M@ry Ruth has one that looks almost identical! I can't tell from your pic but does't it have the elongated spine on the dorsal fin?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new