Lookin for 75 gal

Bugsy_Barboza

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2015
Messages
290
Reaction score
165
Location
37207
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a 75gallon tank. Not drilled. Please let me know if anyone has anything, I’m not on Facebook.
 
If I had an available 75, that means I would likely have upgraded to something bigger. I wish! Anyway, I’ll bump you back up. Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new