Lookin for some new things

  • Thread starter Thread starter jcosta26
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jcosta26

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
194
Reaction score
42
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some acros, birds nests, montiporas, acans, war coral, and some other stuff that I'm looking to trade... I'm in Shelton Ct let me know if you have anything to trade
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new