Looking 4 Great Dane pup

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrfresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mrfresh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
1,084
Reaction score
6
Location
Sd Cali
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a male Great Dane puppy, I would really prefer a fawn.
Something about that black face and tan body, I love them.

If ur a breeder please let me know

I'm looking for this dog to become my service dog, so he needs to be a very mild mannered dog.
I already have found the trainers to make the dog certified I just need to find a dog I want.

Thank you
 
I suggest you look into great dane rescues in your area. You can also look at petfinder.com I understand this is a service dog, but even rescues can become service dogs.
 
If you're willing to travel or pay for boarding I know of great akc registered Great Dane pups for $550 pm if interested they are in Texas
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new