Looking at buying a dosing pump.

  • Thread starter Thread starter b4tn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

b4tn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2015
Messages
1,679
Reaction score
2,227
Location
Columbia MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear good things about the Jebao DP-4, I am pretty impressed with my RW series wave makers, and the price fits my budget for an auto doser. Originally my plan was to daily dose during feeding but I got to thinking about the times I have taken 1 and 2 week vacations and figured I should have something to automate the process. Any long term first hand experience with these? I am about to pull the trigger on one.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ue&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_2&smid=A3BIBD4THJ69F3
 
I have a DP4 for a few months now, works great. Had a problem with air getting into the lines but a quick change of the tubing solved the issue. Great for the price IMO :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new