Looking at getting back into the hobby

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike89t
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mike89t

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2021
Messages
558
Reaction score
523
Location
Chandler
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I used to have a beautiful 190 gallon reef system back in the day. Sold it off back in 2011. I was very active on FRAG back when it used to be on RC. Recently logged back on and found my way over here.

I've been watching my friends 32 Biocube while they have been on vacation. Oh no I'm starting to get that itch again.

I found a few old photos that survived on RC over the years. Brought back such great memories of my old tank. Too bad most of the photos have disappeared.

IMG_1937.jpeg


IMG_1943.jpeg


IMG_1940.jpeg


Original tank a few months after getting it up an running and doing a re-aquascape with my live rock (hence the cloudy water). Wish I could find a photo of my mature tank.
IMG_1938.jpeg
 
Last edited:
No overflow, but one can be added. I upgraded the 45 to a 60 and drilled the glass. I used a Fiji cube overflow kit, really nice overflow. I believe it's a marine land tank. I'll have to get some pictures of it. It does need to be cleaned.
 
No overflow, but one can be added. I upgraded the 45 to a 60 and drilled the glass. I used a Fiji cube overflow kit, really nice overflow. I believe it's a marine land tank. I'll have to get some pictures of it. It does need to be cleaned.
I’ll take it.
 
Mike it looks like the tank found a good home. I was just getting ready to send you a text to see if you had setup the tank. Lol Enjoy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new