Looking fof an inline detritus filter

  • Thread starter Thread starter Overlook
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Overlook

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2023
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
Boulder
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone found a good inline filter? I'm looking for something I can use to suck detritus out, but return the water to the tank.
 
Lots of people siphon from the DT into a filter sock in the sump(or a bucket) to capture detritus, I don’t recall any inline options, the filter clogging is an obvious issue.
 
jenn-jenn-robbins (1).gif


Sometimes I'll run through a sock and reuse the water if I'm just trying to clean detritus collecting in a single area and I'm not performing a WC
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new