Looking for 300-350 gallon

  • Thread starter Thread starter pizzlereef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pizzlereef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2024
Messages
78
Reaction score
101
Location
34997
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Hooked on predator tanks, want upgrade with a larger tank currently 125, are there any manufacturers that come with warranty to look for, not sure if acrylic or glass is the way to go any info appreciated
 
Check out GlassCages, Joe makes a great tank and it comes with a warranty. This is my 310g I just set up this year
IMG_6323.jpeg
 
Check out GlassCages, Joe makes a great tank and it comes with a warranty. This is my 310g I just set up this year
IMG_6323.jpeg
That looks beautiful, but I want something a little deeper for a shark I think
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new