• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for a 125-200 gallon tank

TiredDuck

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2025
Messages
64
Reaction score
14
Location
Greenville
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm located in the Greenville, SC area. I'm looking for a tank, sump and stand.
 
I have an S1000 I’m breaking down next weekend. Located in Carrollton VA 23314
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new