looking for a 2 inch bulkhead

  • Thread starter Thread starter RWinfrey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RWinfrey

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
746
Reaction score
483
Location
Ct
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in my area happen to have one i would appreciate it.
 
I have a schd80 2"... what's your area?

I'm in Bloomfield, BTW.
 
Last edited:
I am Pretty sure I have some Schedule 80 as well. I also have some unions
 
I am in the new london area........
 
I think @Blitzie might be a little closer??

Either way, available if you want to drive up.
 
Last edited:
I saw some at home depot they were bigger ones than I would use so they probably have 2inch. Plumbing Isle of waterford. I believe they are in between toilet bowl repair and the fittings for rodi tubing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new