Looking for a 300+ g tank

Suicideissleep

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
269
Reaction score
27
Location
Enfield
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fish are getting big fast need a longer tank for my tangs :) let me know what you have
Thank you for looking
Ron
 
Good luck in your search! I'm envious, the 300 Deep Dimension is my favorite tank but I need to build a bigger living room for it!
 
Thank you guys personaly I hate dd tanks to me they look small and I would end up getting a 600+ g dd tank to be happy with its size I'm looking for a tank my fish and spread out more
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new