Looking for a black tang, vendors please help.

I saw a guy in San Francisco that has one. I was there over this weekend and saw one. It was pretty huge. I didn't pay much attention to it as I was there to purchase coral. But now that I saw your video with Yellow Tangs swimming with them I feel as if i should have paid more attention.
 
May contact Les @ Wet Pets Hawaii I know he has smaller ones pretty often, just not too sure what he has in stock atm.
 
the 3.5" is actually the perfect size... beefy but small... the tiny ones have quality issues, and are usually skinny upon arrival...

Christmas comes thursday, i might get smaller ones(2-2.5") again, but who knowsi!

Email me again :)
 
f002.jpg
 
I know well what a white tang is, my friend...particularly Zebrasoma. I was born in Hawai'i :)

Just wondered why a "companion" as they categorically do not pair naturally (usually worse still in aquaria). I thought there may be an interesting back story here.
 
Last edited:
I know of a large black with a slight bend in his nose lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new