Looking for a breeding pair of clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2020
Messages
484
Reaction score
341
Location
Star, Idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As title says, im looking for a pair of breeding clownfish. Black and white or normal ocellaris. Pm me if you do
 
Are you located in the US? My LFS has a clownfish breeding operation and they’re selling some of their pairs.
 
There's a good group on Facebook. Members sell breeding pairs all of the time.

I'm sure you know, but it's worth mentioning that pairs that are currently breeding may take a long time to ramp back up when they move from one location to the next.
 
Are you located in the US? My LFS has a clownfish breeding operation and they’re selling some of their pairs.
Can you please PM me details, if I’m not in the same area as you will they ship? Looking for a couple pairs.
 
There's a good group on Facebook. Members sell breeding pairs all of the time.

I'm sure you know, but it's worth mentioning that pairs that are currently breeding may take a long time to ramp back up when they move from one location to the next.
Whats the group called?
 
There's a good group on Facebook. Members sell breeding pairs all of the time.

I'm sure you know, but it's worth mentioning that pairs that are currently breeding may take a long time to ramp back up when they move from one location to the next.
I am also aware of the waiting and general care. Just looking to get it going.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new