Looking for a cheap-ish submersible pump for rodi water.

Leon Gorani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I’m in search of a kinda cheap submersible pump that is used to pump out water from my barrel of rodi water. Simply need it to pump out water to get into smaller buckets for when I do my water changes. I don’t want to be using buckets to take out water from my 50 gallon barre of water.

Would this be a good option?

If you have any other pumps that might be better for this use, please feel free to share it.

lakai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I’m in search of a kinda cheap submersible pump that is used to pump out water from my barrel of rodi water. Simply need it to pump out water to get into smaller buckets for when I do my water changes. I don’t want to be using buckets to take out water from my 50 gallon barre of water.

If you have any other pumps that might be better for this use, please feel free to share it.
Amazon product

lakai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Amazon

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For something like this I would get a dependable workhorse pump like a mag 5 or 7.
May not be a cheap pump, but it's always going to be there for you.

+1

A less expensive option that is not as bulletproof as a mag, but I have still found to be dependable for water only applications like yours is the Rio pumps.

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a cpl of these.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 62 43.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 48.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.4%
Back