Looking for a Geo 612 model Calcium Reactor

FLSharkvictim

PADI Divemaster / Shark Advocate
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2016
Messages
1,444
Reaction score
1,309
Location
TAMPA , FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have one available in excellent condition, - hit me up, I have cash!
Also, looking for a CarbonDoser Electronic CO2 Reg as well.


Screen Shot 2017-06-15 at 6.29.58 AM.png


Screen Shot 2017-06-15 at 6.25.05 AM.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new