Looking for a large Gold Stripe Maroon Clownfish

zack1110fish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2025
Messages
10
Reaction score
6
Location
Knoxville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a large (4.5-5 inch) gold stripe maroon clown. I had a pair but lost the female. I still have a 2” male that I need to re-pair with a really big female.

If anyone has one (or knows who does), I am all ears. I am having trouble finding one of this size.

Thanks so much for any help!
 
🤠 I have tried this with other varieties of clownfish and I didn’t have any good results. The new pair always seem to have to fight with each other my male killed the first female and was later killed by a smaller fish I added thinking it had already transitioned upon the female’s death. ( I read later that they can switch in a few days?)

All that to say, it’s not that simple ime, so consider pairing older clownfish is a lot like having your great aunt setting you up with a friend of hers who she is certain that you will love your new mate she picked out for you.

I Hate Them Roman Reigns GIF by WWE
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new