Looking for a Light

joolysanny

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I’m relatively new to reef tanks and I current have a 24x24x24 mixed reef tank with a Kessil a360x. I love the color of this light but the PAR at the lower part of my tank is lower than I’d like so I’ve been looking for a new light. A few lights I’ve been considering are the following:

Hydra Edge 44HD (I’ve heard good things but not sure if it’ll give me enough extra PAR)

Reef Flare Pro Blue M

Giesemann Vervve Pro LED

Nicrew HyperReef 150 or 200 Gen 2

I’m open to any other suggestions as well. I just want something that gives me some flexibility works well gets good results and will work when I eventually get a larger tank.




​

 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new