Looking for a PAR meter loan

bitwise

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Title pretty much sums up the ask. I'm located in Stamford. I'm willing to trade something good to use your PAR meter so I can take some quick reads on my tank (including beer :)). I'll return it the same day. I'm a super careful guy and will fully disclose if something happens to your meter while I'm using it!!

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Title pretty much sums up the ask. I'm located in Stamford. I'm willing to trade something good to use your PAR meter so I can take some quick reads on my tank (including beer :)). I'll return it the same day. I'm a super careful guy and will fully disclose if something happens to your meter while I'm using it!!

If you can wait til next weekend I can loan you one. I am in quarantine which ends (hopefully) next Sunday :(

Maybe we can meet up at my LFS, Life Aquatic in New Canaan.

OP
OP
B

bitwise

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ScottB that would be awesome. BRS has them for rent for $60 or $70 depending on the model, but I can't bring myself to doing that - kind of a silly way to sink money.

Do you want to message me your email or number so we can connect? Thanks!

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ScottB that would be awesome. BRS has them for rent for $60 or $70 depending on the model, but I can't bring myself to doing that - kind of a silly way to sink money.

Do you want to message me your email or number so we can connect? Thanks!
Hmmm. The platform won't let me PM you. I think there is a minimum post threshold that you have not yet hit. Can you PM me?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back