• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for a REAL Yellow Goni

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for a legit yellow goni. Nothing that is called yellow but is really green please. Also interested in other very high end gonis but no common glitter gonis or amazeballz.

Hillpag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have had some success with The Coral Farm. CCK on Reef2Reef has some beautiful ones, yellow rainbows, true, yellows with some pinks.
It is so hard to find a true butter yellow! I just got a very beautiful huge collection of some rare gonis from hell fire frogs. They have them from time to time, and when it rains it pours! I would reach out to all three of these sellers and ask what they have in stock! Good luck

Hillpag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have had some success with The Coral Farm. CCK on Reef2Reef has some beautiful ones, yellow rainbows, true, yellows with some pinks.
It is so hard to find a true butter yellow! I just got a very beautiful huge collection of some rare gonis from hell fire frogs. They have them from time to time, and when it rains it pours! I would reach out to all three of these sellers and ask what they have in stock! Good luck

Attachments

• 1CF7BCA6-A274-46D3-A46D-3FCA0CA7587E.jpeg
    1CF7BCA6-A274-46D3-A46D-3FCA0CA7587E.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 71
OP
OP
adsf430

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Really appreciate it, will check them out, and awesome tank!!

Hillpag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Really appreciate it, will check them out, and awesome tank!!
You bet! And, thank you. My 240 is filled with larger ones I will take a photo of it later for you
The guys at hellfire are really nice, but they take literally forever to ship. It’s crazy making. Their prices are insane though when the sales come through… shoot them a note before you buy anything and tell them you need quick ship and want to confirm their timeframe.
  • CCK_8814
on Reef2Reef is a seller I deal with often. Really solid and trustworthy. The torches are typically small cutting but I buy just about anything else from them.

The Coral Farm is a mixed bag. They claim to be aquacultured, but most of the inventory I have received does not reflect that kind of growth or health. I’ve had some of their gonis do well, but I recognize them from Wholesale importers that some of my shop keeping friends use… Hmmm!

OP
OP
adsf430

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Appreciate all the insight, will take it all into mind, really appreciate it

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 43 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back