Looking for a site to buy colonies

  • Thread starter Thread starter botheboss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

botheboss

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2017
Messages
358
Reaction score
270
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am part of a reef club in Arkansas. We usually buy stuff from the lfs or unqine corals to frag for our meetings. I was wondering if y’all had any hot spots for colonies? Not just sps but all others as well.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new