Looking for a small pump w/ hose inlet

  • Thread starter Thread starter booth2010
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

booth2010

Newb but eager to learn!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2013
Messages
904
Reaction score
143
Location
DeLand FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sooooo I have looked some and am being kinda lazy so I thought I would ask here to see if anyone knows of any cheap pumps like I am looking for.

I am looking for a small pump, less than 300gph, that has a hose inlet. Doesnt really matter what size inlet it just needs to have one.

The reason is that my sump is basically on the floor, creating a siphon is about impossible with it that low. I would like to be able to suck gunk from off the bottom and just sitting a pump in the tank would not do that so being able to use a hose would be great.

Im looking for something cheap, wont be used often, dont matter how much heat it producing as long as it sucks up water. Under $30.oo would be great, if I cant find anything under that I might as well get the Sicce Silent .5 lol.

Thanks for any suggestions yall.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new