OP
OP
SueAndHerZoo

SueAndHerZoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, i just saw a couple free tasks in my town. I think they are gone now. I'll keep my eyes open.
Thanks, DBurr. I've actually got a few tanks that I'm thinking of turning into a sump (by siliconing some baffles in) but if someone already has a sump with baffles, I'd prefer that. Of course I'm drooling over the Trigger System sumps online, but it's ridiculous for me to spend that much on a sump. I guess I just like the "pretty colors". LOL
Sue

Reefer Robbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a sump I'm not sure how many gallons it is but it's a good one. I had it on my 75 gallon tank I upgraded to a much larger tank and I haven't used it in a while. I will take pictures of it ASAP when I get home. Please respond to this message to let me know if you're still interested. Thanks a lot Rob...
... the price will be very reasonable

OP
OP
SueAndHerZoo

SueAndHerZoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a sump I'm not sure how many gallons it is but it's a good one. I had it on my 75 gallon tank I upgraded to a much larger tank and I haven't used it in a while. I will take pictures of it ASAP when I get home. Please respond to this message to let me know if you're still interested. Thanks a lot Rob...
... the price will be very reasonable
Yes, still interested. I would be using it on a 72 gallon tank. I'm on the west coast right now but will be back next week. Please send photos when you get a few minutes. Thanks!

Reefer Robbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20190824_090026.jpg
20190824_090005.jpg
20190824_085945.jpg

OP
OP
SueAndHerZoo

SueAndHerZoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still looking...... I found one in my "stash" that I really like but it's too big to fit under my tank. What I really need are dimensions of yours: Width, depth, height of total sump and of each section. Want to make sure my skimmer will fit, hoping for a decent-sized refugium area, and of course, my return pump has to fit in the last chamber.
Sue

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back