Looking for a third fish.

Sharkattackmack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm making my fish list for my tank and need another few good options. I'm looking for fish that will help out the tank and not only look nice but help with the upkeep in the tank. I currently.habe a zebra dartfish. I'm looking at picking up a tailspot blenny and I'm stumped as to what else to get. My LFS has a Nano tank out front with a small fairy wrasse and damsel in it along with a goby and helfrichi. Both the wrasse and damsels have amazing colors but I haven't heard the best reviews of them in a smaller tank.

Other options I had was a royal Gramma, yellow watchman or green clown goby. Tank is a fluval evo13.5.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm making my fish list for my tank and need another few good options. I'm looking for fish that will help out the tank and not only look nice but help with the upkeep in the tank. I currently.habe a zebra dartfish. I'm looking at picking up a tailspot blenny and I'm stumped as to what else to get. My LFS has a Nano tank out front with a small fairy wrasse and damsel in it along with a goby and helfrichi. Both the wrasse and damsels have amazing colors but I haven't heard the best reviews of them in a smaller tank.

Other options I had was a royal Gramma, yellow watchman or green clown goby. Tank is a fluval evo13.5.
Totally vote for the YWG. We have one named Peekatchu.... because he pokes out and well... peeks at you ... plus he's yellow. He so pretty and he has personality for days. He disappeared for a long while when he was a baby but then we found that he established a little house for himself. He's awesome. Hubbies favorite fish.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 107 76.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back