• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

looking for acrylic tank work

airedwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am in the DC Maryland Virginia area and am looking for a vendor or someone that can do acrylic tank work. I have a custom built 6ftx2ftx2ft tank that has the edges uneven and not sealed properly. I would like it so that the bottom edges are even with the side panel.

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acrylic is easy to work with. If it's empty and you can lay it on the side just buy a cheap orbital buffer and some stick on sanding disc's and go to work. If it is a part that will show watch some YouTube vids first regarding sanding and polishing acrylic before you start. No one will work on your stuff with the attention to detail that you will.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back