• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for.....Alien eyes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
7,482
Reaction score
44
Location
Kalamazoo Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I had a nice 25 polyp frag of Alien eyes to be shipped to me but that fell through......So now I'm looking for some of these....If somebody knows or has some we can set up a trade after the thermos trade get off....LMK if there is any help out there....
James W.
 
I have a 4x4 inch colony of Eagle eyes.....I need Alien eyes....Thanks though.

James
 
Azurel said:
Well I had a nice 25 polyp frag of Alien eyes to be shipped to me but that fell through......So now I'm looking for some of these....If somebody knows or has some we can set up a trade after the thermos trade get off....LMK if there is any help out there....
James W.

pm'ed you also..
 
I don;t have any grown out right now as I just fragged them to trade with surfn and twon but hopefully mine will grow out more in the future
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new