Looking for an acrylic tank builder

How big, I did this one as a test worked out well...
Capture.JPG
 
30x18x18 with an aatached overflow in the middle back piece with 3 3/4 holes for bulkheads
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1413504449543.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413504449543.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 187
You have the cell cast acrylic cut to size already? or just sheets?
 
Ok, i have 2 suppliers, www.eplastics.com that will cut and finish the sides so that all you need to do is weld the panels together... if you like PM me your number and I will call and we can go into more detail.. too munch to type :wink: or we can talk at CMAC this Saturday...

Thx, Alex
 
Last edited:
so something like this but over-flow on the outside?
Fragtank.jpg
 
ok, that's not a hard one at all...
 
I wont be attending cmac due to work but ill send you my.number abd we can go from there

Ok, I will call you tomorrow... need to finish a few things tonight.
 
Alex i will be hitting ya up at CMAC. i want to build one of these and would like to pick ur brain :)
 
1smile1moving anytime soon...
 
Got it see ya tomm. Ill have a orange HEMI hat! Ill be there early, so looking foward to meeting all the vendors i buy stuff from!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new