• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for an MP40 Driver. Can be WES.

Biglurr54

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a MP40 Driver. My driver keeps cutting out on my Basement Fuge MP40. My wetside and Dryside motor are good. If you upgraded to a QD driver, ill buy your old White WES and I dont need the wireless chip. Let me know what you got.

hqn77

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a MP40 Driver. My driver keeps cutting out on my Basement Fuge MP40. My wetside and Dryside motor are good. If you upgraded to a QD driver, ill buy your old White WES and I dont need the wireless chip. Let me know what you got.
PM'd

roggy23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just bought a mp40qd and the controller works great just doesn't connect to mobias so ecotech is sending me a new one.

Back