• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for AOI zoanthids

GregOyeah

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2017
Messages
586
Reaction score
661
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I’m looking to trade for some AOI zoanthids. I have a mainly sps dominated tank. I attached some pictures of mother colonies that I have and also a full tank shot. I’ll list what I have to trade I realize not everything is pictured so if you would like more specific pictures of certain items just let me know. Thank you

Oregon blue tort
Strawberry shortcake
Sunset Millie
ORA Hawkins
Sarmentosa
Forest fire Digi
PC rainbow
Bonsai acro
Unnamed deep purple stag
Unnamed blue green fuzzy acro
ORA Red planet
Purple Heart zoanthids
Sunny D zoanthids

B72D2CD5-9D91-4820-B110-585817A543E2.jpeg 4A2E8ED1-07B4-42B7-9677-4423A3F5C6B2.jpeg A5D6411C-75EA-4AF2-B214-737A7614A6EF.jpeg B389D1FD-66A7-4415-B562-7C1C3E546C8E.jpeg 7DA183A5-A230-4D28-921F-D8FC8FC73315.jpeg 46653030-465F-4F30-A7F5-A262175C0D97.jpeg
 
I forgot to mention, I’m williling to ship, I’ve done so before with coral sales, so it’s not a problem
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new