Looking for Apex / jebao profile for pulse mode

Aaronhome27

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
201
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to Apex and looking for info. I'm not familiar with how to make profiles. I've got a jebao sw2 with module hooked up to my Apex classic. I have it ramping up and down through the day to clean the tank. But I'm not sure how to get a pulse mode out of it like I had in the stock jebao controller. And help would be greatly appreciated. A simple profile that I could copy and paste would be even better. I've been able to figure most of it out but this is one they don't have where I can just click a button or two and it puts in the profile needed
 
I'm only running one pump in a Nano so I don't need a sync either.
 
No one else using jebao on an Apex?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new