Looking for blue LED supplements to go with MH

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefslugs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefslugs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2013
Messages
64
Reaction score
22
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've changed my mind on the hole LED thing. I'm going back to running 400w Radiums. But what I do like about the LED's is the blue actinic. Can anyone suggest a blue LED light strip that will look good after the MH go off? My tank is 84'' long though.
 
reefbrite makes some of the nicest actinic supplemental lighting I've seen, look them up, or just check out some youtube videos by reefer831, usually they're shot under reefbrites.
 
This is what I did and the color is amazing


ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1447559167.972197.jpg
 
I might know where you can pick up a diy controllable kit with somewhere around 100 led. Has 72" of heatsink and drivers and controller
It has led like 420nm,440nm,450nm, warm whites and neutral whites. You can always replace the ones you don't like for $0.50 each or so
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new