Looking for Breeders in South Florida

CJ McGuigan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I've been perusing the forums here for a few weeks and it appears that someone may be able to help me with a side project that I'm working on. I'm a current graduate student at the University of Miami Experimental Hatchery and have significant experience with the larval rearing of numerous marine species such as mahi-mahi, cobia, red snapper, etc. A few of my colleagues and I are interested in experimenting with applying some large finfish protocols to the rearing of marine ornamentals. However, due to space limitations and biosecurity best-practices, we are unable to house our own broodstock at this time. We are looking for any independent aquarium hobbyists with a reliable spawning pair of mid-value brood (~$100-200) who would be interested in collaborating on this project. At this time, we are most interested in mid-value angelfish species, but any other species in this price range would be considered as well. If interested, please send a direct message so that we can discuss details and specifically what we are looking for.

Thanks!

Back