looking for browned out Acro's to feed

  • Thread starter Thread starter sea horse
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sea horse

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
corydon
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to buy browed out/cheep coral to feed file fish. Would have thought it easy to find, but it's been a major challenge. But they only eat acro's, for about the first 6 to 12 months, until they can be weened on to frozen. I have a 50 gal. species tank up and running for about 9 months now. Everything is ready for them... but a food supply. I need about 6to8 inches of Acro's a month to feed each one. I hate to buy nice frags to feed them, and the cost of nice frags is steep, to just use for fish food. All help welcome, thanks, Starr
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new